- Gaining knowledge associated with requirements of manufacturing quality of electronic assemblies according to IPC-A-610 standard,
- Obtaining qualification of Certified IPC Trainer enabling performing of trainings for Certified IPC Specialists.
Training time length
- IPC politics and procedures as well asroleand responsibility of trainer
- Documents used by IPC
- Electrostatic discharge
- Mechanical mounting, installation/orientation of electronic components
- Acceptability of electronic connections
- Cleanliness of assemblies after mounting
- Laminate quality
- Quality of protective layers and labelling
- Discreet wiring
- Assemblies mounted in thru hole and surface mount technology
- Development of training plans
- Presentation of skills of future trainers
Training destined for persons
- Directly involved in quality control of electronic assemblies made in SMT and PTH technology.
- Responsible for trainings of workers/employees taking up of mounting andquality control of electronic assemblies.
Advantages for participants
- Gaining the newest knowledge about obligatory international standards in printed circuits mounting made in surface mount and thru hole technologies,
- Having quality control skills of made electronic devices,
- Obtaining qualifications for certifying IPC Specialists on purposes of their home company,
- Training performed in English language,
- No need to travel from abroad to obtain Certified IPCTrainer Standard,
- IPC-A-610 norm; IPC-A-610 CIT Student Handbook; IPC-T-50 "Terms and Definitions"
- trainer's instructionsfor performingtraining for CIS
- personal certificate of Certified IPC Trainer
- set of examination tests
- CD-ROM containing: presentation, answer questionnaire, forms of opinions and reports.