- Gaining theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for repairs of printed circuit boards (laminate, holeâs metallization, PCB tracks and soldering points). Training course is performed based on currently obligatory IPC-7721 repairs standard.
Training time length
- Number of hours: 24
- Number of participants: 6 - 12
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at workplace
- ESD protections
- Technology of printed circuits production
- Types and build of PCBs
- Repairs techniques of damaged laminate (holeâs metallization, PCB tracks, solder points and edge connectors)
Training destined for persons
- Directly involved in laminate repairs on printed circuits boards, which passed RTC/06 training course.
Advantages for participants
- Gaining the knowledge about requirements related with laminate repairs on printed circuit boards meeting current obligatory international standards
- Getting personal certificate of finishing the training