- Gaining comprehensive knowledge necessary for wires and wire harnesses assembly according to IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard.
Training time length
- Number of hours: program dependent
- Chapter I - Introduction: generally used procedures and information about program, most important definitions.
- Chapter II - Documents used in IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard.
- Chapter III - Wires preparation.
- Chapter IV - Solder ends.
- Chapter V - Formed ends.
- Chapter VI - Connection of isolated wires preventing from its displacement.
- Chapter VII - Ultrasonic welding.
- Chapter VIII - Braided connections.
- Chapter IX - Connections of wire shields and protection sleeves.
- Chapter X - Shaping/filling.
- Chapter XI - Cable and wire connections.
- Chapter XII - Marking/labelling.
- Chapter XIII - Coaxial and twinaxial cable connections.
- Chapter XIV - Wire harnesses protections.
- Chapter XV - Electrical covering/shielding of wire and cable harnesses.
- Chapter XVI - Protective layer for wire and cable harnesses.
- Chapter XVII - Mechanical installation.
- Chapter XVIII - Wire installation by coiling without soldering.
- Chapters I and II are obligatory, the rest depending on customers requirements.
Training destined for persons
- Directly involved in mounting and control of connections using wires and cables.
Advantages for participants
- Gaining the newest knowledge about wires and cables assembly requirements according to current international standards.
- Getting textbooks with didactic materials.
- Receiving personal, international certificate of finishing IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified IPC Specialist training.